Thursday, October 10, 2002

so i was printing t shirts today in my garage when i heard a loud rumble.
it was Yosarian Day stopping by on his way home from work to say hello on his motorcycle!

"so jess," he said. "i wanted to see if you wanted to go on a ride around the block?"

of course i said "YES!!!" and i grabbed my bicycle helmut, slapped on my leg warmer's, scarf and my warm multi colored vest and we were off.

now to you who don't know, i have NEVER EVER BEEN on a motorcyle before, so i was a little scared. i've had a long fascination and love/lust with the motorcyle, (they're me favorite thing to draw and print on t shirts..) but have never had the chance to ride one, surprised?

well, i lost my scarf somewhere on edens road between the cow pasture and the crossroads, but it was sooooo much fun! holy shit, i'm addicted. i bet my reoccurring dream about taking apart my dad's green plastic lawn mower and building a shiny motorcyle out it's remains will resurface tonight while i sleep.

did i mention IGOTTORIDEONAMOTORCYCLETODAY? well idid.

No comments: